Total Pageviews

Friday, April 24, 2009

Remembrance!

Well, chuck it down. Not my cup of tea, I say! With the last entry around 2 years back and very basic knowledge of blogging which involves asking Mamme to remind me my forgotten blog id to incessantly waste time in beautifying this web-space, ending up in choosing black color for the whole of it :)

To cut long story short, it's crap! I feel blogging is nothing but a random expression of emotions done by some stud people which possible make them feel higher than life. Don't mistake my presence over here, today is a special day and apart from the unworthiness of 10X10 space for me to jot my emotions, I dedicate possibly the last entry for the next one year to all my mates who are graduating soon from our college.

Sentiments may arise, emotions may overflow, tear might roll down if I think about the beautiful and glorious moments spent in the last 4 years. The show must go on, everyone says. I say, will there be any show at all? Answer is a resounding yes! For god's sake I will be along with other friends of mine, who shall stay back to complete their degree. Will that show be complete? I doubt that, we will not have Hulla again who can put fundaes on everything in life from Black Hole up there to vice versa. We will not have Neta, his unusal experiments with Guitar and chirpy smile which instigates and motivates you. Bhondu and his pepe jeans, bulging belly and cheesy PJ’s. Bachcha, his uninterrupted and crystal vision about getting 'high' in life. Baba, his prodigious and larger then life image. S9 and his kuntry style. Show will be on, we will still live or say survive but this moth will suck the blood from our life and if not long then atleast for time being will create a silence which resembles graveyard.

Whatever! I know it sucks, too pessimistic. While I come to the end of this post and words begins to disappear due to blur in my eyes, I would like to convey to all my graduating friends that you will be missed and unlike Morgan Freeman in Shawshank Redemption, you need not declare, your words are imprinetd in my heart "I was here".

9 comments:

Aniket said...

Clarity of thoughts is evident. Kudos!

bhale said...

clarity of thoughts, elegance of words (lack of grammar), but overflowing with sentiments... will miss you, and in your heart, I will forever be there

Unknown said...

incessantly
instigate
...
...
rich vocab is also evident :)

Bharat said...

I was here :P

Abhinav said...

Mama Senti puts

NARAIN PRATAP SINGH said...

JEEVAN KHATM HONE SE PEHLE KYO ROTE HO, jee lo jee bhar ke jab tak hain saanse!

Varun Gupta said...

S9 bhai yeh rona nahin, sochna hai. Aur aap logon ka jeevan khatam hi ho chuka hai :)

Rakesh Misra said...

Jaam-e-dosti toh zindagi ki shaan hai;
Zindagi ki maan hai, zindagi ki jaan hai;
Bina dosti bhi kya zindagi yaaron?
Zinda rehkar bhi na jeene ke samaan hai!
The very fact that a person 'feels' the absence of a friend indicates how strong the friendship was, doesn't it?

Varun Gupta said...

@Rakesh: Totally agreeable dude! What a shayari!